Friday, June 18, 2010

La Roche Posay…What More Can I Say!!!




Your resident BSBelle’s intend to get better with time like a fine wine:) While intentions are great, what are you doing to keep your skin looking youthful and radiant? I’ll share one of my new-found skincare faves… LaRoche-Posay Active C Facial Moisturizer (Normal-to-Combination). This stuff rocks!!! No, really!!!

I tried samples after my derm' dished about this product's results. I noticed a difference in my skin’s texture-smoother, more even texture and complexion (no redness) after just the first use!!! At $45.50, I opted for the samples but ended up ordering it within days!

If you’re not familiar with the benefits of “active vitamin C, “ do your research. It is touted as one of the best ingredients to significantly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and smooth uneven skin complexion.

Try it, you’ll love it! And you can thank me later:)


No comments:

Post a Comment