Friday, September 10, 2010

Perfume Junkie...Marc Jacobs Daisy, Kim Kardashian, Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega, Jean Paul Gaultier








I confess, I am perfume junkie! I try new fragrances all the time because I have such a sensitive nose. It really sucks! Most perfumes give me a headache, so I'm always on the quest for the perfect perfume that won't upset my allergies. Recently, I picked up 3 new samples, Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique. Thus far, I'm really loving the Marc Jacobs Daisy. Jasmine, gardenia and violet are the staples of the fragrance. Together they create a clean, light, and fresh aroma. Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm still on the hunt for my "signature frangrance," what's yours?


Almost forgot, I picked up Kim Kardashian as well-it's got a nice sorta spicey scent, very sexy.
Smooches!


No comments:

Post a Comment