Saturday, October 9, 2010

BSB's New Love…Bruno Frisoni Shoes!



You must see Bruno Frisoni’s fall 2010 shoe line…I die! These beautifully designed shoes are smoking-catwalk- hot! Bruno Frisoni’s are super unique and sure to make a VOGUE statement Belles! I love them so much I couldn’t even decide which pictures to post….so go to the website and look at them all!! Did I already say I die…the only thing better is a 5 hour massage followed by a 5 hour massage…actually that doesn’t even compare to these French & Italian inspired masterpiece shoes! He launched his first shoe collection in 1999 after working for years with the chic houses of Trussardi, Givenchy and Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche with Albert Elbaztion! His shoes are the truth…OMG BSB Loves Bruno Frisoni Shoes!

More about Bruno

1 comment:

  1. ...FOR REAL? :-/ i'm out...
    p.s. don't ever give up, ever!!! i'm out again...

    ReplyDelete