Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I love my Moroccanoil!!!





If you love shiny hair, you’ll ADORE Moroccanoil Hair Treatment! It’s infused with Argan oil and leaves your hair feeling as smooth as silk with no oily or greasy residue. The moisturizing properties in Argan oil make this a wonderful product for daily conditioning. It’s so light, I use it twice-a-day yet it fully absorbs without weighing my hair down PLUS it tames the frizzies! It’s a little pricey, but worth every penny. I’ve tried a generic brand but couldn’t achieve that high gloss shine like with Moroccanoil. Also, it smells fabulous…Mr. BSB confirmed it:) Do dish…have you tried Moroccanoil???

To check out Moroccanoil’s website and full line of products, click the above title, "I love my Moroccanoil"

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try it! Thanks Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeidraBelle your hair is already super hot....this is gonna make it sizzle baby! Enjoy! Send us a pic!

    ReplyDelete