Saturday, September 25, 2010

BSB Product Review: Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing System



Red Alert Belles!!! Don’t walk…run to Sally Beauty and get the “One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing System” today! If you’ve thought about getting a Brazilian Silk Treatment done to your hair…try this product first! It's amazing! I shampooed my hair and then left the conditioner in for 1-2 hours with a plastic cap and towel over my head…when I blew my hair dry and styled it…the results were phenomenal!! My hair looked brand new and it was SUPER soft and shiny…the moisture levels instantly replenished and nourished my dull hair! You’ve got to try it…and for only $15.98 for the shampoo & conditioner it’s a no brainer! Brazilian Tech Keratin definitely has me thinking about getting the “real deal” Brazilian for my locks! Try it out and let BSB know what you think about the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment